WISHX is a platform for creators to accept support from their audience and share exclusive content. At WISHX, your privacy is important to us, and we want you to feel confident that your personal information is secure when using our products and our platform.
The services are provided by WISHX Inc., a Delaware company with registered address at 2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B-2 Newark, DE 19702, USA. It is WISHX’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
Like most website operators, WISHX collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. WISHX's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how WISHX's visitors use its website. From time to time, WISHX may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
WISHX also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users making payments on wishx.me. WISHX only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that payee IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of WISHX and is handled by payment processors at the time of processing the payments.
To make a payment to a creator on WISHX, you have to provide our payment processor (Stripe) with your payment information. They provide us with a token that represents your account, your card’s expiration date, card type and the last four digits of your credit card. If you provide them with a name and email address then they also provide us with that information.
We collect and process information about the creators you support, the level at which you support them, what rewards you receive and how often you support them.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to WISHX's websites choose to interact with WISHX in ways that require WISHX to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that WISHX gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at wishx.me to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with WISHX are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, WISHX collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with WISHX. WISHX does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
You can request to delete your personal data by emailing us at [email protected].
WISHX may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. WISHX may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Wishx Me does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
WISHX discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on WISHX's behalf or to provide services available at WISHX's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using WISHX's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. WISHX will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, WISHX discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when WISHX believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of WISHX, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an WISHX website and have supplied your email address, WISHX may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with WISHX and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. WISHX takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit a website or use an application. They serve various purposes, such as recognizing your device, remembering your preferences, and improving your overall user experience.
Essential Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website/app. They enable you to navigate, access secure areas, and use essential features. These cookies are crucial for providing you with a seamless user experience and ensuring the basic functionality of our Services.
Google Analytics Cookies help us gather anonymous data about how visitors interact with our website/app. This information is used to understand user behavior, improve our Services, and measure the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. These cookies do not identify you personally and are crucial in enhancing our website/app's performance and relevance.
If WISHX, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that WISHX goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of WISHX may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Prohibited and restricted content
We want WISHX to be a safe venue for a diverse range of creators and their communities. Please respect the people and communities that are building with you on WISHX. If you find any creators breaking our permitted content guidelines, you can report them to us. Alternatively, you can block them permanently, and we’ll no longer show you their profile or content posted by them.
These guidelines have been created by the community after a lot of careful thought, with lots of help from experts and creators like you. We think they’ll help you build a safe environment to help you continue to create and share your work with them.
- Harassment : We prohibit users from posting content that harasses other people or businesses or encourages other people to participate in harassment. This includes content that contains direct or indirect threats of physical harm against individuals or groups.
- Hate speech : We believe that all people—regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, caste, or any other protected status—have a right to access information and participate in its exchange without being subjected to hate speech. Do not post or share content that promotes violence, hate speech, or dehumanization toward any individual or group.
- Personal information : We don’t allow content that contains private or confidential information such as credit card details, medical records, or government-issued identification. This includes yours or someone else’s.
- Impersonation : Don’t use WISHX to impersonate any person, group, or organization. Please do not impersonate others or post content pretending to be a verified authoritative source.
- Misinformation : Harmful content that contains deceptive or misleading health or medical information. Harmful content of civic processes that have been manipulated to deceive users. Newsworthy events or civil discourse have been manipulated to deceive users.
- Sexually explicit content : We don't allow sexually explicit content on WISHX. We want everyone on our platform to feel safe and comfortable so they can share their work.
This includes :
- Pornography or the depiction of sexual acts, genitals, or fetishes intended to be sexually gratifying.
- Content that includes nude genitalia.
- Content that glorifies or promotes bestiality.
- Content that glorifies or promotes sexually explicit content or behavior.
- Regulated, dangerous, & Illegal :
This includes :
- Dangerous content that promotes dangerous activities that could result in serious physical harm to the person committing the act, those around them, or animals.
- Illegal content on dangerous or illegal acts such as rape, organ sale, human trafficking, or images or any other content that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright. For more information or to file a DMCA request, review our copyright procedures or content produced by or on behalf of terrorist groups.
- Child safety content that depicts the nudity of apparent minors.
- Terrorist content that incites violence promotes terrorist acts or celebrates terrorist attacks.
WISHX is based in the United States. If you are accessing our Services from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that your Personal Data will be transmitted to our servers in the United States and the data may be transmitted to our service providers supporting our business operations (described above). The United States may have data protection laws less stringent than or otherwise different from the laws in effect in the country in which you are located. Where we transfer your Personal Data out of the EU we will take steps to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection where it is processed and your rights continue to be protected (GDPR).
Other Terms and Conditions